You are here
Police Negotiating Board: Staff Side claims
Staff-side claims currently progressing through the Police Negotiating Board:
- On-call duty allowance: The Federated Ranks' Staff Side are looking for the introduction of an on-call allowance to be paid for disruption and responsibility associated with being on call. This was rejected by the Official Side and has moved into concilitation.
- London and South East regional allowances: The Federated Ranks' Staff Side are seeking an increase to the SE allowances. This has been rejected by the Official Side and has progressed into arbitration.
- Professional dependant care: The Staff Side submitted a claim for reimbursement to cover the costs of professional dependant care. Discussions are ongoing.
- Temporary salary: A claim was submitted by the Staff Side to remove all qualifying periods for temporary salary. This is being discussed at a joint working party meeting.
- Part-time officers and pensionable pay: A claim was submitted by the Staff Side for part-time officers’ work beyond their 'determined hours', but below the over time threshold of 40 hours, be deemed pensionable. Agreement in principle has been reached and detail is being worked through the Pensions Technical Working Group.